Friday 22 October 2010

A Day In The Park












































It decided to be summer in the middle of October, so we went to Fletcher Moss for the day.

I developed these negatives myself.  Most of the imperfections are from the spiral loading going horribly wrong.  They were a bit under-developed too, and I need a better wetting agent, but I think they came out alright for a first try.  They're are also the first exposures I've developed that were taken with the Pentax MX that I got for my birthday.  It's fully manual which is..interesting?  So, basically none of the variables were held constant.  Screw the scientific method, I guess.

And this is what we listened to in the park...



Duck Sauce [Armand Van Helden & A-Trak] - Anyway   (Data Records, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment