Tuesday 15 February 2011

A Weekend In The Lakes































The weekend just gone worked out to be a free one, so we went to the Lake District. These are taken in and around the Grizedale Forest. It's a working forest, and a sculpture park. We saw a few of the pieces, but none of those photos really came out. Some of these are taken with a roll of Kodak 400 TMax that my brother bought me, rather than the Ilford HP5 I had been using before that. I'll probably get some more.

The next couple of rolls I shoot will be colour though I think. And they will definitely be used in the city. I've had enough of the English countryside to last me a while.

Here is some awful music, for Duncan. It's ironic, because there wasn't any.



Caribou - Sun (City Slang Records, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment